Founded in 1914, Greyhound Lines, Inc. is the largest provider of intercity bus transportation, serving 2,400 destinations across North America. It has become an American icon, providing safe and affordable travel to nearly 16 million passengers each year in the United States and Canada. Greyhound has interline partnerships with a number of independent bus lines across the United States. Key Corporate Facts:
• 2,400 destinations offering over 245,000 city-pair combinations across our nationwide network
• First international coach operator to launch domestic service in Mexico
• 5,900 employees
• 16 million passengers a year
• 5 billion passenger miles a year
• 1,700 vehicles in our fleet
The entire blog can be found here.